Okay, About Short #2...

Maybe it's my paranoia and insecurity, but many of you are probably wondering why the second short is still not out even though it was promised to be out since last month (if I can continue to call it a short since it is 22 pages long, which is a full freaking manga chapter length). I'm not here to announce anything bad, but that the process of inking and toning is a lengthy process, well for me, and I'm averaging at least 1-2 pages a day, so I won't be able to ink all of it until I go back to college (yikes).

So I'm just here to gather some opinions from anybody, but should I release it in increments on Tapastic? The pro to this would be that people would be able to get started to reading it ASAP, but the con would be that that would require one to wait each day probably (well you guys are waiting anyway).

On the other hand, if I continue my course of finishing it all up and releasing it in one go, it would be convenient for those wanting to read it all in one go, however, the way comics are formatted on Tapastic, it will be one LONG comic going down, and I'm not entirely sure if Tapastic would allow a comic that large to be uploaded.

Anyway, those are the two compromises I have so far. I'm leaning more towards incremental releases (at least 2 pages per release). But if there are any qualms, I'm open to different opinions. Just comment below and I'll respond real quickly. If there is a general consensus to my approach, I'll release the first four pages today, and then I'll attempt to get two pages per release a day.

Comments

Popular Posts