General Consensus Over Short #2's Fate and Teaser Page

Unrelated gif

Alright, after gathering general opinions pertaining to the second chapter of my comic short (if it can still be called a short, it's 25 pages long), winning by just a majority of 001 votes, it's been unanimously decided that short #2 would be released as one full package rather than in increments. As stated before, the inking and toning process is a very lengthy one, and regrettably so, I'm still on the single digits (oops).

But, hey! Quality over quantity right? No need to rush perfection. Regardless, I'm sure some of you may be kinda pissed off, so in order to make amends, I'm going to post the first four completed pages onto Tapastic as an apology from a content creator. Progress may slow down once my semester begins next week, but I will try my best to remain dedicated to my work as best I can as an artist and comic/manga maker.

To read the four page teaser, it's on Inkblazers:

Teaser

Comments

Popular Posts