Blog's Not Dead!

As this post's title states, my blog is not dead. Yes, it has been a LONG time since the last time I wrote anything, but the fact was that I had no idea on what to write throughout the summer. I can feel myself slowing becoming illiterate. I think I'll just write short articles on anything that I've encountered worth discussing about up until now.

The manga is still in the works. Those that follow me on social media already know because of the things I've posted. I still got quite a lot of pages to pencil for the first chapter, and I'm no Serious Sally when it comes to work ethics. (This is pretty evident hehe)

Anyway, it will take a while as expected, but know that I haven't given up. Just another reminder as I expect droughts in blog entries to be commonplace in these coming months since my fourth year is about to begin. So stay tuned! ... Or not. Whatever, then. Here is Renge showing disapproval for your sins.

(Still not too late to repent by taking up hot metal onto thine flesh as per Renge's demands.)


Comments

Popular Posts