Out of the Blue

Well, it's been a while, but my latest post is to lay out my strategy on how I plan on having the internet community be my editor for my storyboard.

(Yes, I've finished the storyboard for the first chapter)

I believe I've already touched on this on an earlier post, but I can't seem to remember which post. Anyway, I can't afford to hire a professional editor. I have heard of stories of writers utilizing fans to help edit their works, but since I don't have much of a fan backing, I'll use specific online communities to look for any perspective weaknesses that I've missed.

How this will work is by a majority consensus. Meaning that I won't take into account just a single criticism, but instead, similar criticisms that have been pointed by multiple people. For example, if an individual comments that the paneling could be fixed, then that is kept in mind. But if a lot of people comment that the paneling indeed needs work, then that will have to be acted on.

While this is both highly experimental and unorthodox, I don't have any alternative plans other than to release it raw. However, I am seriously open to better ideas and would like to know how other people feel about it.

My gut says the end result will be a mess of a comic, but I'm content with that as long as both the journey and the overall product is fun.

You can read the storyboard below and on various other sites as well.

**Note**: The storyboard was made over the span of several months and multiple changes has been made since to the characters' designs. I apologize if things start to get confusing, but message me and I'll happily explain anything.















































Comments

Popular Posts