It's a Very Cold Weekend for Love

"Creative people are always really, REALLY bored."

That's a dumb quote that I kinda came up on the fly of which I can sorta respect. Hello everyone! Sorry for the long intervals in between posts. I still have to juggle this between college, and college pays off more!

I finally have a long weekend and I pretty much spent my Saturday on that storyboard for the first chapter. I'm not through yet, but I am pretty well in there.


If I keep at it with no interruptions, I should have it done by the end of this Monday for public scrutiny, no guarantees though. Also, I've been looking to promote another indie manga source soon just like I had done with GEN Manga. I'll admit that I haven't been reading any manga as of late, but the site that I really want to have more attention in order to improve its infrastructure is Mangablues (Well, not because my short comics are on there). So Mangablues will be the next featured place next. Anyway, stay warm.

Comments

Popular Posts