"HAA HAA HAAA HAAA!" - Tidus

OoOoh, I'm a ghost, oOoOoh!

Hey, how is everybody's end of 2015? As one can see, I'm not dead... yet. But I've been postponing everything since finals because my grades were in the stinker, so nuts to being happy. Also, I've been going through a lot of personal issues with my family and it was great that I was notified RIGHT BEFORE finals of what had happened. So I've been pretty unmotivated for quite a while and have been binging on Final Fantasy X HD and other escapist-esque type games. I think I'm starting to adjust now, so it's safe to say that I'm picking up some speed and ready to get back into things again.

Then again... FFX is a fun game.

Anyway, I'm working on giving this blog a face lift and nose job for a brand new year.


Comments

Popular Posts