Summer will end, and my short comic still isn't done.

Hello my fellow proletariats! Just another rare update. To my dismay, summer is nearing its conclusion. In a few days, fall semester will begin yet again, and I will once again return to my side-gig as a college student. Also, as a side bonus for being a college student, I get to have the privilege of taking a required test on DAY 1. So you know what that means! Less focus on comic and art! Less happiness and pursuing self-fulfillment and more responsibilities! Yippee!

The short comic that I started months ago and said I would complete by the end of this month (or was it last month?), will likely not be finished. Yeah, yeah pathetic. I take full accountability as I truthfully will admit that I wasn't consistent with my efforts all summer. While typically comic producers in Japan can shell out 20-30 pages within at most a week (granted they have assistants), I wasn't able to finalize a whopping 10 page short within a few months. I am at the stage of toning the comic, but progress will slow down as I prepare for moving day and Day 1.

So while I resume training in being another cog in the wheel, I just want to thank those who lend their eyes to my rants and self depreciating posts, especially the Polish and Russian viewers. I swear I don't know how this blog gets traffic from there.


Comments

Popular Posts