God, I wish I had Clones

**Just a general warning to other people who use Blogger, Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 screws it up so when you are creating a post, most of the tabs above are gone for some reason and uploading photos doesn't work.

 Hello readers! It's been almost a full month (I think) since my last post! And it's not because I spent the entire time thumbing the pooper, no siree. What I've been doing since is going at it with that short comic I have promised to finish eons ago and it's a lot harder than it sounds. From storyboarding, to penciling, inking, toning, and lettering (didn't letter for this short) it's been incredibly time consuming as I'm literally doing the job of 5 people. Normally in the industry the artist would have assistants do the dirty work while all he does is draw the characters then go home to watch saucy Asian flicks, but since I'm just one dude with a lot of self-doubt, I've been doing it all for zero pay and no health benefits. Really, its a real time eater. If you guys want to see the damage, check out this work-in-progress page I'm working on below.

Sorry if hard to see. Blogger has an upload size limit, and it was freaking huge to begin with.
The first panel literally took two days to ink, and I still haven't completed it yet. I haven't inked the rest.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure the next page after this will be the last. So yeah, doing it all alone really sucks heh heh... ugh.

Comments

Popular Posts