Update: Finished Lore, Beginning Script, Character Info to be Updated

Hey and Hello! I've made progress since my last post and I'm still going strong. I haven't been able to update the blog much since I've been putting in a lot. I don't feel like writing much so I'll try to make things brief.

I pretty much finished coming up with the comic's lore and I feel as though it's detailed enough to make the comic's script solid. Yes, lore. Ellie's background, her home planet, Junichi's background, Mitsuru's modeling job, villains' backgrounds, the background for recurring characters, yada yada yada. I never really mentioned a lore, but every great universe (e.g. Star Wars, The Elder Scrolls, etc.) has an awesome lore. While not as grandiose, I feel it's pretty phenomenal in it's own right and should make the script making process a lot more smoother.

Pertaining to the script, I've begun it's foundations and will be ready to commence soon enough. I shouldn't say much, but let's just say that the first chapter will center around and introduce the comic's first character, Ellie Ann. Or shall I say, the Gluukophan Princess Monera of Vibrio, daughter to defamed king Alii Vibrio of the coalitional civilization known as The Prophecy.

Oops.

...

The character info on the blog are mostly outdated and I'll subsequently make the revisions.

Bye.


Comments

Popular Posts