Status Update: Previous Question & What I've Been Doing As Of Late

Greetings, subordinates! I have come forth to bring word from the great almighty... me.

Just kidding. As of now, I have four days to myself because of the Easter holiday. Prior, I haven't had the time to allocate as much effort into the comic as I would love to, but priorities priorities.

Moving back to the question I had posed a few days back, a lot of people had reassured my concerns and doubts with the comic while bringing up some interesting points. One of which is that there are manga out there that take place in other countries (Europe, medieval Europe, China, etc.) where the maker most likely does not originate from and where the characters are either poorly interpreted or horribly stereotyped. I didn't expect my comic to be 100% accurate to the country's customs and nor do I want it to. Since the comic is a comedy, if I have to, I will break some customary rules for the purposes of humor and like I had said a long time ago, people with problems about it can always move on.

In terms of script making, I'm going to say the same thing that I've been saying for the Nth time, and that I am still developing and honing it (though I'm considering having you readers involved to an extent with your input). My primary focus still, and will be for some time, is the art. In the future, I will create more character concepts for all of you to bash or lambaste.

Right now, I'm practicing paneling and general comicking with another short comic that I hope to show once it's finished. (I tried uploading an unfinished sketch of the cover, but it was too damn big!)

Once I finished the cover art, I'll shoot a link here from Deviant Art (if it isn't too big for DA). So yeah... that's what I've been up to lately.

If you want to insert an outrageous comment, ask questions, or just chew the fat, just reply below in the comments section. Since I'm pretty much a shut in, I'll reply posthaste (no guarantees).

UPDATE: 3:28AM 4/5/2015

Had to compress it from its original size.

Comments

Popular Posts