Mitsuru's Updated Concept Art

I altered her design a bit more to make her appear stronger without deviating too much from the original. I changed her hair style, but most importantly, altered her eyes to make her look more Japanese.

Source
Several references I've used for the poses include myself and photos of Bruce Lee. For the hairstyle, I was inspired by this photo.


Anyway, spring break is almost near and I'll have plenty of more time to sketch then. I hope to finally begin working on environments and perspective since it's something I have very little experience with.

Well then, happy goddamn Saturday :)

**EDIT 3/3/2015

Her eyes will again be altered a bit more because of how I think it makes her look a little too "strong" looking. I'll probably slightly increase the size of the eyes a bit and maybe round out her pupils... maybe.

Comments

Popular Posts