Back with Some Disappointing News

 Hello folks, the semester is over, and I'm finally able to return to working on my comic, however not without some sad news.

Inkblazers, a site for the publishing of independent comic and manga (the YouTube of digital comics), has announced via blog that it will be shutting down in the beginning of February. The owner, I presume, wrote that it was due to the site's inability to pay for its monthly costs (fucking $65,000) as all of the revenue from subscribers went directly to the authors and content creators. I have the link down below.

Inkblazers' shutdown

As only one other person may know, this affects me as Inkblazers is the site where I post my manga shorts and had hopes of posting the complete manga on. It's a damn shame as I actually enjoyed the site for its cleanliness, ease of use, and organization and will now have to pick up shop and move on to other alternatives. My deepest sympathies go to those who were firmly established onto the site and made decent money and notoriety. So, rest in peace, Inkblazers. My only regret was that I didn't hop onto you fast enough.



In any case, once I find a better alternative site for the shorts, I'll let you people know in the next blog.

Comments

Popular Posts