Check Out This Re-Draw!!

Hey, guys! I'm still alive! I'm just not able to post much because of college crap, but who gives a shit.

Check out this god-like re-drawing this guy made for me with his time!

Here's mine.



And this is what HE DID.

Source

I call him Yuuki, and he's an awesome artist on DeviantArt whom I first met on Crunchyroll's forum. Not only did he do this, but he went up and beyond the call of duty by promoting a POS like me, so I want to return the favor.

Yuuki's DeviantArt Page

If were to be assassinated or dead by "natural conditions" because someone wanted my idea, I want this guy taking my place.

So go and look at his works, lest ye be an ass.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, even though I won't be as free as I used to be, I'm still making strides in working on the manga's storyline and practicing my drawing skills (which I think has improved a little).

The next character analysis will be, surprise, surprise, Masako. Expect it between soon to never gonna happen.

Comments

Popular Posts