Deviation Dumping Ground #6

I won't be posting much since I'm all tapped out on ideas on things to blog about and haven't made significant strides in progress at all, regarding my comic. The only thing I can say is that I did come up with some ideas that would otherwise iron out the kinks to the plot. But anyway, here's some latest sketches and artworks.

Source
 A traditional line art of Mitsuru with a dynamic 3/4 view featuring a what I can describe to be a "strong" or "troubled" expression.

Source
 This one was originally done traditionally, but inked and colored digitally. I tried doing something dynamic, but it came out pretty wonky. Oh well, at least it will give me something to work on.

Source

A sketch of Ellie Ann's design that was also done traditionally and then inked and colored digitally. I also tried doing dynamic postures with this one with the results being fairly good in my book. I also experimented with lighting effects that I learned on Youtube.

Any way, feel free to comment or critique any of these. Although I've had zero ideas for future posts before (other than more DDGs), I'm now thinking about delving into each character to give some insight on who they are. I don't think I've ever done a post like that before, so leave some sort of input like a recommendation (or whatever the hell that +1 icon above is for) or a comment if you want me to do so. But I guess I won't have to since no one reads my dumb blog.

Comments

Popular Posts