White Lotus Studio and Mine's Introduction

Hello, I am Chopsuey9444. There isn't much that I can tell about myself, but I am an aspiring graphic novelist hoping to create and publish something unique in the future. Right now my art sucks, but I'm always practicing religiously. Some artistic inspirations are from Jinsei Kataoka and Kazuma Kondou, both who have done Eureka Seven and Deadman Wonderland, Akira Toriyama of the renowned Dragonball franchise, Tetsuya Nomura (Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts series), and Shigenori Soejima (Persona series). If by any chance you are interested at all, and I doubt you are, some of my artwork are in my DeviantArt account.

The Japanese-inspired comic I am making is called Monday's Forecast for Hareyakana-shi. It's a buddy comedy-esque, slice-of-life manga featuring over-the-top absurdity that hybridizes Western and Japanese form of comedy. I do not want to follow common tropes found in current SOLs because I really want to attempt something refreshing. Something that will be remembered for a very long time.

I guess I started this blog just to spread awareness of my work and be a depositorium for my designs, art, and thoughts, since I am a narcissistic attention whore. This is a pitiful attempt to validate my existence. Don't fall for it. Anyway, carry on.

Comments

Popular Posts